Mini Nutella Donuts (pop-can recipe)
What do you get when you cross pop-can biscuits with Nutella? You go up a pant size… but you love every minute of it. BUT REALLY, these lil’ mini nuggets of joy are AMAZING. My husband and I ate the whole lot… in one night… I regret nothing.
Mini Nutella Donuts
Pop-can Refrigerator Biscuits
- 1 can of flaky refrigerator biscuits
- ⅔ cups of Nutella
- 1 egg + splash of water
- Powdered sugar
- Grease the tray of your air fryer.
- Whisk egg with water.
- Open biscuits carefully then roll each biscuit into a 6 inch circle then cut them into 4 triangle wedges.
- Place 1 teaspoon of Nutella in the center of each triangle wedge.
- Bring the corners up and seal together pitching the edges firmly to seal. You may need to use some egg wash on the edges to help them seal completely.
- Cover the donuts with egg wash (it’s not required, but it helps them brown beautifully).
- Arrange donuts in a single layer on your air fryer or inside your basket.
- Air fry on 300 for 8-10 minutes or until they are golden brown. You may turn them once during cooking, or not, they cook well either way.
- Dust with powdered sugar and devour warm.
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking