Lately I’ve gotten a lot of questions in regards to what else I use my Deluxe Air Fryer for… so I thought I would show you. In this video I make one of my favorite zucchini recipes and when using the air fryer, it makes it that much easier and more delicious! Just 8-10 minutes in the fryer (while your chicken is resting) and you’ve got a delicious side dish that you will enjoy! These Parmesan Zucchini Coins are sooo good. And in just another 3-4 minutes, Parmesan Crusted Sourdough! I love my air fryer!!
Air Fryer Guide: http://adventuresineverydaycooking.com/air-fryer/air-fryer-cheat-sheet/
I am a Pampered Chef consultant so if I can help you in any way, let me know!
In this video I used the following products:
- Ove Glove
- Deluxe Air Fryer from Pampered Chef
- Chef’s Knife
- Flexible Cutting Mat
- Silicone Basting Brush
- Stackable Cooling Rack
- Prep Bowl
- Instant Read Thermometer
- Chef’s Tongs
- Sheet Pan
Parmesan Zucchini Coins
- 1 Zucchini cut into thick slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Parmesan grated
- Cut zucchini into thick coins and lay onto Air Fryer tray (or basket).
- Brush with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, then top with grated Parmesan.
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes (or until your desired consistency is reached.