If you don’t have an outdoor grill, but you have an air fryer… BOOM! This rib recipe is for you! OH MY WORD. You will never cook ribs the same again! These bad boys are AMAZING! And it’s soo… SOOO easy.
High Plains Spice Co: https://highplainsspicecompany.com/
- Remove membrane from your ribs.
- Season liberally with a rub (I used Pig Tickle from High Plains)
- Put ribs on trays of your air fryer.
- Preheat air fryer at 380 degrees F / 193 C
- Put ribs in for 20m at 380/190 (bone side up)
- Turn over and cook meat side up for 10 minutes
- Baste with BBQ sauce and good for 5 minutes on 400F/204
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking