#AdventuresinEverydayCooking #PamperedChef #DeluxeCookingBlender
This homemade Plum Jalapeno BBQ Sauce will be the star of your meal! And when you use your Deluxe Cooking Blender, it’s even easier (when you remember to use the sauce function)! If you don’t have a cooking blender no problem! Just use your regular blender (or food processor) and then the stove top to bring it all together! This recipe is a hit with my spicy guys!
You can find the Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender information here: https://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/aecheather/shop/Favorites/Favorites%3A+For+Hosts/Deluxe+Cooking+Blender/100125
Plum Jalapeno BBQ Sauce
- 2 cups plums quartered
- ⅔ cups ketchup
- ⅔ cups brown sugar
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp soy sauce or Worcestershire
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1-2 jalapenos
- ½ tsp garlic powder
Deluxe Cooking Blender Instructions
- Place all ingredients into Deluxe Cooking Blender and set to sauce. Push go.
- When the blender is finished, pour into a glass jar and store in your refrigerator.
Blender/Food Processor with Stove top Instruction
- Place all ingredients into your blender or food processor. Process until very smooth and all of the plum skins have disappeared.
- Transfer blended sauce to sauce pan and bring to a slow simmer. Cook until sauce thickens or reaches 205 degrees. Store in glass jar in you refrigerator.