Are you looking for your next pumpkin inspired treat? Look no further! And #GlutenFree folks, I have an option for you too! These bars are super delicious and so naughty. Pop them in the freezer and save them for a later get together, or just eat them straight out of the pan from the refrigerator. They are soo good!
Original recipe can be found at http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/pumpkin-cream-cheese-bars/
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
(Gluten Free Option)
● 1 (8 ounce package) cream cheese, softened
● 1/4 cup sugar
● 1 egg
● 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
● 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
● 1 cup sugar
● 1 egg
● 1/3 cup vegetable oil
● 1 cup all-purpose flour — OR –1 cup Bob’s Redmill 1 to 1 Baking Flour + 1 tsp xanthan
● 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
● 1 teaspoon baking powder
● 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
● 1/2 teaspoon salt
● optional 1/2 cup chopped pecan pieces
1. Preheat the to 375° and spray a 9×13″ pan with cooking spray.
2. For the Cheesecake layer: With a stand mixer or hand mixer blend together softened
cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla until smooth. Set aside.
3. For the Pumpkin layer: Combine the pumpkin, sugar, egg and oil in a mixing bowl and mix
until well combined. Stir in flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Mix well to combine. Do not overmix or your bars will be tough.
4. Pour 3/4ths of the Pumpkin mixture into the prepared dish. Spread evenly into the pan.
Adventures in Everyday Cooking – https://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
Have a question? Email me: AECHeather@gmail.com
5. Add dollops of the cheesecake mixture over the pumpkin mixture. Now add remaining
pumpkin mixture in dollops around the pan. Using a knife, cut through the mixtures to make
a marbled effect. Sprinkle with the chopped pecans if desired.
6. Bake for 25 – 28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool
on the counter, and then in the refrigerator overnight for best results. Cut into squares and
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking