Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
This is the video that almost wasn’t… This is a request recipe video from community member Francia. The first half of the video was the first time I made this recipe. When it collapsed, and then I thought it was too sweet… I chalked it up to a video-loss (hey, it happens!). However, after sharing my collapsed Bundt with my neighbors and family (WHO ABSOLULTEY LOVED IT), I decided to revisit it not once, not twice, but four more times over the holiday season! So the last bake, I decided to record a new ending and declare this recipe (albeit a sweet one) a good one… a very good one.
Want to see the original Pampered Chef recipe for the pressure cooker? — https://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/aecheather/recipe/…
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bundt
- 1 (15.25 ounce) yellow cake mix
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 4 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 egg
- 1 cup solid-pack pumpkin
- Oil for brushing
- 2 pkg of 8 oz cream cheese, softened (16oz total)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 2/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). Oil your Bundt tin.
- For the cake: Using a wooden spoon, combine the cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, oil, egg, and pumpkin.
- Using a hand mixer, bring together the filling ingredients. Beat or whip until fluffy.
- Spread 1 cup of the cake batter along the bottom of the pan.
- Carefully spoon the filling on top of the batter and spread evenly (making sure to clean the sides of the Bundt pan if you get filling on the sides (it will show).
- Top with remaining cake batter and spread evenly.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through.
- Allow the cake to cool completely before turning it out.
- Whisk together powdered sugar and milk. Drizzle the glaze over the cake and top with the walnuts.
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking