Shish Kabobs are pretty self explanatory… they are hot meat and veggie popsicles! And with the new Pampered Chef Skewers they are so fun… and so delicious! Also included in this video, “the Lazy Man’s” Shish Kabobs… this is where I use the basket. SO much goodness!
Want to know more about the Pampered Chef Air Fryer: https://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/aecheather/shop/Featured+Collections/Weeknight+Wins/Deluxe+Air+Fryer/100194
- Green, yellow, red pepper variety
- Vegetable oil
- Pampered Chef Korean BBQ Rub (or any seasoning)
- Cut chicken and veggies into 1 inch chunks.
- Salt and season your chicken before assembling the skewers
- Assemble skewers, making sure you put a heavy veg on first so other things don't slip off.
- If using the PC Deluxe Air Fryer, once skewer is full, attach to the skewer wheel. Repeat for all skewers
- Salt and oil everything (oil to glistening)
- Put full skewer wheel into the rotisserie holes in the machine.
- Set machine on Rotisserie for 10-15 minutes.
Lazy Mans Way
- Put everything in the fryer basket
- Set machine on Rotisserie for 40-45 minutes (for full basket)