Sourdough Soft Pretzels
By : AEC Heather | 0 Comments | On : June 23, 2020 | Category : Recipes, Sourdough
Are you looking for ways to use your discard sourdough unfed starter? This is it! This recipe only have one 45 minute rise and it’s a great way to use up your sourdough! Crunchy on the outside, soft and delicious on the inside!
Post Views: 2,062
- Edible Cookie Dough (sounds like an oxymoron, huh?)
- Römertopf vs Dutch Oven Battle
- This recipe scared me… but now I’m empowered – Homemade Marshmallows!
- Lemon Garlic Chicken (freezer meal) & fresh pasta
- 12 Skills for the Everyday Cook – Pizza Dough (Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza)
- FAIL: Keto/Sugar Free Macarons
- Garlic Noodles (San Francisco – Chef John’s recipe)
- Candy coated nuts in the air fryer
- Cookie and Kate’s Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- I’m not so sure about this Acadian Rappie Pie, but here goes.
- Prep with me!
- Egg Roll in a bowl
- Freezer Meal – Easy Sausage Gumbo
- Blender Pear Sauce – from unsavory pears
- Breakfast Crescent Roll-Ups
- Leg of Lamb (sous vide) with garlic butter
- Sous Vide Hard Boiled Eggs
- Homemade Yogurt
- Freezer Meal Workshop (GC Session 1)
- Pickled Onions
- Brownie Brittle
- Scottish Macaroons are made of what??
- Beginners Sourdough Starter
- Macarons – The most fun cookie of all times!
- Battle Corned Beef – Who does it better, Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker or Sous Vide
- Start to finish Sourdough bread!
- My favorite quiche!
- JUST RELEASED!! Pampered Chef products for Spring/Summer 2023
- The G.O.A.T. dessert! Raspberry Bakewell Tart
- Simple Sesame Beef Freezer Meal