Instant Pot Turkey Noodle Soup (leftovers)
I’m sure you have leftover turkey, just like the rest of us, so I wanted to share a recipe we love! And in the instant pot (or any pressure cooker) this comes together in 10 minutes (give or take my math) in just ONE POT! No pre-boiling of the noodles required!
Instant Pot Turkey Noodle Soup
● 2 cups cooked turkey, bite sized
● 2 Tbsp butter
● 1 small onion, diced
● 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
● 3-4 carrots, diced
● 2 stalks celery, chopped
● 7 cups chicken broth
● 6 oz egg noodles (or any noodle of your choice)
● 1 tsp dried thyme
● ½ tsp salt
● ¼ tsp pepper
● Optional: 1 tsp of red pepper flakes
1. Set your pressure cooker on saute/sear and melt the butter. Add in the onion, carrot, and celery.
Saute until the onion is translucent.
2. Add in the garlic and saute for a minute or until fragrant.
3. Add in the salt, pepper, thyme, and red pepper flakes (if you are using them).
4. Add in the chicken broth and egg noodles. Stir well.
5. Place the lid on the pressure cooker and make sure the valve is closed. Set your pot to high
pressure for 4 minutes.
6. Once it’s done, slowly release the pressure (be careful the pot may spit some liquid if you’ve
doubled the recipe).
7. Stir well and serve.
For creamy noodle soup combine ¼ cup of flour with ½ cup of milk to make a roux. Set the pressure
cooker to saute, and add to the soup. Stir well and bring back to a boil. Cook until thickened. You can
add up to 1 cup of additional milk.
#InstantPotRecipes #LeftoverRecipes #GetitTogetherandGo #AdventuresinEverydayCooking
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking