Zesty Italian Tilapia and Riced Cauliflower Couscous
I have to confess… I hate fish. There I said it. HOWEVER, this tilapia is the only fish I will eat outside of a fish stick. This is one of my husband’s favorite tilapia recipes of all times, and since it’s actually quite tasty, I don’t mind. So easy and so amazing! Thank you for watching! Make sure you like, share, and subscribe so you will always catch my videos as soon as they are up!
Zesty Italian Tilapia
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2-4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 cans rotel (diced tomatoes and peppers)
- 1 bottle Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/3 cup crumbled bacon
- salt and pepper
- In a medium sauté pan, heat olive oil.
- Add garlic and onion and sauté on medium-low about 4-5 minutes or until the onions have some color,
- Add rotel to the pan and allow to just come to a simmer. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place tilapia in baking dish and season with salt and pepper. Top with Italian dressing (depending on how big your pan is, it might take the whole bottle, you want the fish mostly covered).
- Spread tomato/garlic/onion mixture over the top of all of the fillets.
- Bake tilapia fillets at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes if picked with a fork.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon on top and serve.
Riced Cauliflower Couscous
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil or bacon fat
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 2-4 garlic cloves, mined
- 1 head cauliflower, uncooked and riced
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon
- salt and pepper
- Wash cauliflower well and place florets in a food processor. Blitz until it looks like rice.
- In a medium sauté pan, heat oil. Add garlic and onion and sauté on medium-low about 4-5 minutes or until you have some color.
- Add in cauliflower and sauté until al dente, 3-5 minutes.
- Add chopped spinach and bacon and sauté, about 2 minutes.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.