Breakfast Crescent Roll-Ups
This is an amazing hearty breakfast idea that you can make ahead and freeze in individual portions! Inspired from something I saw on tiktok (they did a cheeseburger one), I took my families favorite breakfast foods and made them into these beautiful roll-ups! They look amazingly like flowers! I’m going to remember this for our ladies brunch later in the year!
Lynker Salt/Pepper Grinders (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/40PG6ej
Breakfast Crescent Roll-Ups
- 12 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp salt and pepper
- 1 tube of pop-can refrigerated crescent dough sheet., cold
- 8 ounces of breakfast sausage (uncooked)
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a small sheet pan with parchment paper. Spray with cooking oil.
- Mix together the eggs, milk, dry mustard, salt and pepper. Pour into the prepared sheet pan.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes or until eggs are firm but not dried out.
- Slide eggs off the pan using the parchment and allow to cool completely on a cooling rack.
- IMPORTANT: Allow eggs to cool completely.
- Keep your crescent dough in the refrigerator until you are ready to use it, then work quickly with cooled ingredients.
- Line the same pan you cooked the eggs in with another piece of parchment paper.
- Unroll your crescent roll dough into the pan, stretching it to the size of your pan/eggs.
- Spread uncooked sausage on your crescent dough.
- Top with your cup of cheese.
- Now flip your eggs over the top of that.
- OPTIONAL but helpful: Put the entire sheet tray back into the refrigerator and allow everything to get as cold as possible before you move on (your crescent dough will thank you later). This may take 10 minutes. Once everything is chilled, move quickly to cut and roll.
- From the short end, slice your roll-ups into 6 strips.
- Thinking like a cinnamon roll, roll each strip together and place it into your large muffin tin (or a 8/9 inch square or round pan–it’s okay if it touches).
- Bake at 350°F for 30-45 minutes (or until the pastry is cooked) or Air Fry on “bake” at 350°F for 15 minutes.
***Links to my favorite things****
🧂 Lynker Salt/Pepper Grinders (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/40PG6ej
🧤Oven gloves I use (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/3PesyCv
🧤FoodSaver FM5000 (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/3IdKyNr
👕 My MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
🥣 Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
💞My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
🔪My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
🖥️Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
🐤Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
📸Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Edited by Kevin Bloomquist – Editing@Bloomquist.com