Mom’s Meatloaf – Adventures in Everyday Cooking
Help me welcome my Mom to the channel as she shows us one of my childhood favorites, Meatloaf! I’ve never been able to make her meatloaf, and now I know why. It’s made with Mom love… and a little secret. Hope you’ll join us on this adventure!
- 2 lbs of ground beef
- 1 cup of salsa
- ⅓ cup green onions, diced
- ⅓ cup white onion, diced
- ⅓ cup of Heinz ketchup
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3-5 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 slices of bread, torn into pieces
- In a large bowl, and using your hands, mix together all of the ingredients.
- In a 9×13 baking dish (make sure your dish has sides to catch the grease, which you will pour off before the meatloaf is done), form a loose loaf or mound. If you pack it together too tightly, you will lose that moist texture later.
- Bake on 375 for around 45 minutes.
- Strain off the juices and continue cooking for 15-20 more minutes or until your meatloaf has plenty of color on the top.
- You’ll know it’s done when the internal temp comes to 155 (or your ideal burger temp).
- Slice and serve.
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Edited by Kevin Bloomquist – Editing@Bloomquist.com