Should you air fry your muffins? The short answer… Maybe. LOL Check out this informative adventure and misadventure with these Banana Shortcake Oat Muffins in the #DeluxeAirFryer. Also, watch me gush over my #Breville Food Processor (not a sponsor).
Nordic Ware 1/8 pans – https://amzn.to/2WFC24b
Breville BFP660SIL Sous Chef 12 Cup Food Processor – https://amzn.to/2V91Jtx
Banana Shortcake Oat Muffins
- 2 overripe bananas
- 2 ½ cup old fashioned oats (not quick cook)
- 1 cup of plain greek yogurt (can be flavored)
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup sweetener of your choice
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp vanilla (omit if using flavored yogurt)
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ cup of chocolate chips (optional)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Paper liners will not work very well for these muffins. They will stick quite a bit. Use silicone or a well sprayed muffin tin.
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees
- Prepare tins or silicone muffin liners
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until the oats are smooth.
- Divide batter among the cupcake liners (¾ full, they won’t rise a whole bunch)
- Bake 20-25 minutes
Dairy Free option: Replace yogurt with 1 cup coconut cream
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking
This post contains affiliate links.