Sous Vide Red Potatoes in Garlic Oil
Today we are going to pit the new #PamperedChef #DeluxeMultiCooker against the #Anova Immersion Circulator in a sous vide test of the veggie-kind! We are going to take some red potatoes, some beautiful garlic infused olive oil, some chives, and salt and pepper; and we are going to get them into our separate containers to see how it goes!
Thank you Rick Regan for suggesting this veg-adventure! 🙂 You were right, these are fantastic!
Sous Vide Red Potatoes
- 1 ½ pounds red potatoes; washed, dried, and cut into chunks
- 2 Tablespoons of infused garlic oil
- 2 Tablespoons of chives
- Salt and Pepper
- Set your sous vide water to 194°
- Mix your wash, dried, and cut potatoes with oil, chives, and salt and pepper.
- Place everything into a storage bag (or food sealer bag). Remove as much air as possible (or seal with your food sealer machine).
- Once your water is at temp, place your potatoes in the water so they are completely submerged.
- Set a timer for one hour.
- At the end of the time, remove potatoes and serve.
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on TikTok at https://www.tiktok.com/@aecheather
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking