By: AEC Heather | 0 Comments | | Category: AECPamperedChef2020, Get it together and go, Gluten Free, Recipes, Sourdough | Tags : artichoke, cream cheese, dip, Get it together and go, mayonnaise, mozzarella, pampered chef, parmesan, sour cream, spinach
Y’all… this is sinful dip. Like this is sin set on top of a spoon and shoved into your mouth. Seriously, it’s got cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, parmesan, and mozzarella cheeses all melted together with the chokes and spinach and… we gained 5lbs this week. And yet, every ... moreRead more
- Canning Potatoes
- Perfect Breakfast Sandwich
- Tres Leches Double Layer Cake
- Hescred Sous-vide Precision Cooker Silicone Lid // REVIEW
- My first attempt at Challah!
- Air Fryer Veal Parmesan
- Cheaters Lemonade Pie – 3 ingredients (circa 1979)
- Peking Duck in the Deluxe Air Fryer (Rotisserie)
- Review: Handheld Electric Mason Jar Vacuum Sealer – VP05 Love Moment
- Pressure Cooker Kalua Pork
- Independence Day themed Battenberg Cake
- Air Fryer Beef Short Ribs
- My Favorite Granola
- Honeycomb (candy)
- Rotisserie Chicken is so easy in the Deluxe Air Fryer!
- Review 2 – Automatic Spice Grinder Set – Lynker
- Review 1 – Salt and Pepper Rechargeable Grinder Set – Lynker
- Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Easy Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- Big Mac Copycat (and homemade buns)
- Edible Cookie Dough (sounds like an oxymoron, huh?)
- Römertopf vs Dutch Oven Battle
- This recipe scared me… but now I’m empowered – Homemade Marshmallows!
- Lemon Garlic Chicken (freezer meal) & fresh pasta
- 12 Skills for the Everyday Cook – Pizza Dough (Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza)
- FAIL: Keto/Sugar Free Macarons
- Garlic Noodles (San Francisco – Chef John’s recipe)
- Candy coated nuts in the air fryer
- Cookie and Kate’s Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- I’m not so sure about this Acadian Rappie Pie, but here goes.