Which method works best? (Pork Chops)
Which method works best is back! And this time we are putting pork chops to the ultimate method test in the #AirFryer, #sousvide, #PressureCooker, #GrillPress, oven, and stovetop! The results were much different than with the chicken, which kind of surprised us all! Which method do you think worked best? Comment below!
How to cook boneless pork chops
● Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C. Season pork. Place in oven for 15 minutes or until internal temp reaches 145°F
Air Fryer Instructions:
● Season your pork. Set the air fryer to 375°F and set time for 9 minutes, turning over halfway through cooking. Temp pork for a45°F.
Pressure Cooker Instructions:
● Season your pork chop. Add your rack in the bottom of the pot along with 1 cup of water. Place your pork chop on the rack and seal. Set your pot on high pressure for 8 minutes (add time for thicker pieces of pork). At the end of the time, allow your pot to Natural Pressure Release
(NPR) for 5 minutes before releasing the pressure. Check pork temp right away. If the pork is
not at 145°F, reseal your lid and set your pot for another 1 minute.
Sous Vide Instructions:
● Season your pork chops. Set your immersion circulator to 145°F. Seal your pork in a leak proof bag. Set your circulator for 1 hour.
Stove Top Instructions:
● Season pork. Heat 1 Tablespoon of oil in a skillet (cast iron preferred).Sear all sides of the meat first, then cook 3 minutes per side or until internal temp reaches 145°F.
Grill Press Instructions (with probe):
● Preheat your grill to 400°F. Season your pork and insert probe. Set your temp to 140°F
(The residual heat from the grill will continue to cook your pork for about 5 minutes and help it reach the ideal temp of 145°F). Place your pork on the grill and allow the top to press lightly (heavy press will squeeze out all the juices). This will take 5-9 minutes depending on the thickness of your pork and how cold it started.
MERCH is here: http://tee.pub/lic/zCPUJ9t3EZk
Visit my website at http://www.AdventuresinEverydayCooking.com
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/adventuresineverydaycooking
My Pampered Chef website https://www.PamperedChef.com/pws/AECHeather/
Find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Find me on MeWe at https://mewe.com/group/5ff658139197222258ac649b
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AECHeather
Follow me on Instagram at @AdventuresinEverydayCooking
Music: Trimmed & Taught – Dan Lebowitz: https://www.youtube.com/hashtag/danlebowitz