Are you looking for a quick and easy dessert you can bring to your next gathering? This Icebox Cake is so fun and easy! And best of all, you can pick your own sandwich cookie (I used #oreos) but you can literally use anything you’d like and top it ... moreRead more
Are you looking for a quick and easy treat for your holiday table? This is it!! They are a favorite here at my house and oh so easy! Pretzel Turtles Ingredient * 20 small mini pretzels * 20 chocolate covered caramel candies * 20 pecan halves Directions Preheat oven ... moreRead more
This is the cookie your mama warned you about. It is sunshine on a cloudy day… it is nostalgia wrapped between fluffy goodness… and beware, it weighs 6oz and is NOT a low calorie food… but oh my word is it good. The NY Levain Bakery is known for their ... moreRead more
- Canning Potatoes
- Perfect Breakfast Sandwich
- Tres Leches Double Layer Cake
- Hescred Sous-vide Precision Cooker Silicone Lid // REVIEW
- My first attempt at Challah!
- Air Fryer Veal Parmesan
- Cheaters Lemonade Pie – 3 ingredients (circa 1979)
- Peking Duck in the Deluxe Air Fryer (Rotisserie)
- Review: Handheld Electric Mason Jar Vacuum Sealer – VP05 Love Moment
- Pressure Cooker Kalua Pork
- Independence Day themed Battenberg Cake
- Air Fryer Beef Short Ribs
- My Favorite Granola
- Honeycomb (candy)
- Rotisserie Chicken is so easy in the Deluxe Air Fryer!
- Review 2 – Automatic Spice Grinder Set – Lynker
- Review 1 – Salt and Pepper Rechargeable Grinder Set – Lynker
- Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Easy Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- Big Mac Copycat (and homemade buns)
- Edible Cookie Dough (sounds like an oxymoron, huh?)
- Römertopf vs Dutch Oven Battle
- This recipe scared me… but now I’m empowered – Homemade Marshmallows!
- Lemon Garlic Chicken (freezer meal) & fresh pasta
- 12 Skills for the Everyday Cook – Pizza Dough (Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza)
- FAIL: Keto/Sugar Free Macarons
- Garlic Noodles (San Francisco – Chef John’s recipe)
- Candy coated nuts in the air fryer
- Cookie and Kate’s Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- I’m not so sure about this Acadian Rappie Pie, but here goes.